Do you bring our kitchen to an even higher level? (Iens 8.5)
Start: In consultation
On the edge of the dune, on the road between Bergen and Egmond is our unique Café restaurant Gasterij’t Forest. Inside the Gasterij is the atmosphere homely and warm, with many maritime accessories in the interior of old shipwrecks and beach finds.
Gasterij’t Woud already exists almost 60 years and we go well! That is why we are always looking for a new talented, motivated independent working chef. In Our Gasterij Our guests can dine fine all year round. Most of the year we run 30 to 50 settings per evening. So you get enough time to give attention to your dishes.
In the months of October until January we are known regionally as a traditional ‘ wild ‘ restaurant (with beautiful game dishes such as; pheasant, hare, pigeon, rabbit, deer and wild boar). Of course we also have delicious fish and vegetarian dishes on the map. Our guests come for the quality of the food, the carefully chosen wines and a pleasant ‘ living room atmosphere ‘.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Plans of daily work.
- Prepare dishes.
- Assessing the ingredients to be used on freshness, shelf life etc.
- Keeping the work environment clean.
- Managing the costs within the kitchen.
- Experience in a similar position.
- You are creative, have passion for the profession and set high demands on the quality of your work.
- Team player.
- Good communicative properties.
- Stress resistant and flexible.
- Social hygiene.
- Willing to learn and others to transfer your knowledge.
- A good salary.
- Independent, varied, responsible and challenging function.
- A full-time job based on 38 hours (Mon/Tue/wo are your free days).
- A place within a cosy, young and result oriented team.
- Space for own initiative, new ideas and personal development.
Last but not least, besides colleagues, we are also friends of each other.
Do you recognize yourself in this? Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com