Employee Service (24-32 hours)
Start: October 2018 (otherwise in consultation)Company Information
On the edge of the dune, on the road between Bergen and Egmond is our unique Café restaurant Gasterij’t Forest. Inside the Gasterij is the atmosphere homely and warm, with many maritime accessories in the interior of old shipwrecks and beach finds.
Gasterij’t Forest already exists almost 60 years and we go well! That is why we are always looking for new talented, motivated employees. In Our Gasterij Our guests can dine fine all year round. Most of the year we run 30 to 50 settings per evening.
In the months of October until January we are known regionally as a traditional ‘ wild ‘ restaurant (with beautiful game dishes such as; pheasant, hare, pigeon, rabbit, deer and wild boar). Of course we also have delicious fish and vegetarian dishes on the map. Our guests come for the quality of the food, the carefully chosen wines and a pleasant ‘ living room atmosphere ‘.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Daily work.
- Open and/or exit
- Experience in a similar position.
- You are creative, have passion for the profession and set high demands on the quality of your work.
- Team player.
- Good communicative properties.
- Stress resistant and flexible.
- Social hygiene.
- You are spontaneous and well with guests (partly because of your enthusiasm our (permanent) guests will gladly come back again).
- A good salary.
- Independent, varied, responsible and challenging function.
- A place within a pleasant and result oriented team.
- Space for own initiative, new ideas
- Pleasant working hours, often around 22.00 ready:)
- Our opening hours are Thursday through Sunday from 11.00 to 22.00
Last but not least, besides colleagues, we are also friends of each other.
Do you recognize yourself in this? Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com